Friday, December 14, 2007

Its all my fault

I sit here crying.Lying to myself.
Telling myself..."It's not your fault.
"Knowing deep down.
That, that's not true.

If it hadn't of been for me
You would still be here.I
'm sitting in my room.
Crying on the floor.

With a blade in one hand.
And my limp lifeless wrist on the other.
Cutting away the pain.
Trying to get it to wash away.

Theres a pool of blood on the floor.
Where my sorrow's just begin.
Not wanting to relive the moment.
Seeing your face in front of mine.

It's a sight i can not bare.
To see your life just fade away.
I go deeper and deeper.
With each cut i make.

None of which i can feel.
Never knowing which will be my last.
The thought that your gone.
Is worse than anything in the world.

Stronger than any other pain.
And will surely last a lot longer.
Each time a new cut is made.
I have only me to blame.

Showing how sorry i am.
It should have been me not you!

No comments: