Friday, December 14, 2007

I want you ...

I have made a new friend,
very nice, very close, my very own,
Its name I dont know,
but loneliness is by what it is known.

We spend all times together;
it stays by my side always,
I am sure whatever happens,
it wont leave me in any case.

Sometimes I think,
sometimes I wonder,
Was this already planned by God,
or is it a mere blunder.

Everything happens for good I know,
Should I keep quiet thinking all this so.
I am a mere human; I cannot fight divine decisions,
I know God rules our lives with lots of precision.

He must have thought something good for me,
There would be a rainbow beyond the clouds I see.
I dont need diamonds, I dont need gold,
Just few moments of happiness untold.

Is it wrong if I want to live
in land where there is no pain,
Just a little peace,
else these tears will turn me insane.

I know I might sound like complaining,
Believe me, its just an effort for sustaining.
I know its bad to ditch good friends,
But this loneliness will make my life end.

I am not

No comments: