Friday, December 14, 2007

I am Alone..

Now I've realised that I'm alone..
At first I thought I'm not alone,
Because I once had love that I used to cry on..
But it's also just passed away and left me alone in this planet.

All the problems I have I fight it on my own..
I cry with no one care for me..
The worlds just look and pass by
Then to stop and ask why I cry.

I'm breathing the air that is filled with evil
The more I breath it the more its grow inside me
And nothing I can do since I'm alone,
Now being kind I see is not good.

People turn to hate for the good things you do..
I sleep crying not knowing how will be tomorrow
May be I might smile or continue crying,
Now I have learn how life is all about....

You birth alone to face a life to struggle,
When you get older you get more foes then friends
Then your best friends turn to be your best enemies..
I know that I'm alone, it's me and myself and nobody else

And I will be alone till the death of me.

No comments: