Friday, December 14, 2007

Dreams of the deep blue sea

Running away to an unseen paradise; there is always a risk to go.Seeing the real world on the other side but not wanting to go back.I run into my dreams but stop to look back across the sea that seperates the realy world from my dreams.Stopping at a neverending cliff and looking back one last time at the world I'm leaving behind.I look up at the moon and feel the wind lifting me up, and letting everything inside of me take flight. And my dreams circle around me in a beautiful dancing light. A light you can only see at night. In this dream and in i see so many things i love and so many things i hate and i dream of a light aking me through a beutiful gate to where i can see my real destiney, my real fate, and its not the fate the real world is giving me. Wh because, wot stand for something to decide my life, my dreams, my love, and my hate. So many divine things and so many screaming slowly dying things that also lay in wait. In my dreams i can feel a silky light feeling almost like a jet black feather that on the other side is the most radiant of white that fills me with every thing that is pure. Every thing that's opposite from hate. Then I gasp for breath as i surface and i thinnk. I was almost there. I was so close. And so for now i have to accept this hate. But next time i will realize my true fate, and never again will i have to surface back up to all this hate.

No comments: