Friday, December 14, 2007

Hate you; I never could..

I wish I knew what you were thinking tonight,
Wish I could know if I'm on your mind.
I hate how much I care for you, it's not right,
Wish I could put our times together on rewind.

I can't stand your smile, if only you knew,
I'm weak in the knees; I can't ever pretend.
As much as I love you, as much as I need you,
I know what we share will come to its end.

You put me through grief I don't want to feel,
You say things you know I should never forgive.
Then you take my hands, kissing them; you kneel,
And I forgive because without you, I can't live.

I hate how well you know me, but I love it too,
I wish I looked away when your eyes pined.
I couldn't help falling, what was I meant to do?
Soft is your mouth, how your brown eyes shined.

This feeling pulls within me, it won't let go,
I'm hurting, but never has a hurt felt this good.
I give in to your touch; I give in, slow, so slow,
Because hate you; you know I never could.

No comments: