Tuesday, October 23, 2007

LOST

LOST

I am feeling
Lonely betrayed
And back stabbed
Drunk with the peg
Of anger and suffering
Completely lost I am!

Holding like sand
Every breath of mine
Slipping away
Is the precious time
O’ help me thou soul Devine!!

Was this entire
Mend to be broken?
Just don’t understand
What have I chosen?

Life was much better
Without you
Then what brought us
So close?
Fell under an illusion
So made this wrong conclusion

Proud I was to call you
Though ashamed I am now.
You brought me down
Flying in your dream
I was lost.
Someone search for me!!

Missing the friends
They always stood by,
Indeed they made
Me laugh, play and cry
Even encouraged me to reach out

Felt like this never before
Dishearten I am as ever.
Why did I mistake
A friend a foe

Vanished is the courage,
To live and trust
Back Stabbed by the one so trusted
She left me wrecked and frustrated.

Got, so many lexis to say
Yet I make myself stay
Forgotten all thoughts
Life’s all neglected

O’ yes here I say
I am broken, mortified
And petrified
As was never before
To call you a friend!!


Anant Semwal
Dated: October 7, 2007


(hey while surfing plzz rate mypoem on articles base too!! )
http://www.articlesbase.com/poetry-articles/lost-228171.html

No comments: