Wednesday, October 31, 2007

It Hurts..

It hurts when you don’t notice me,
It hurts when you don’t listen to me,
It hurts when you don’t care about me,
It hurts when you say you love me but I don’t feel it.

It hurts when you don’t ask me what’s wrong,
It hurts when you’re not there to save me,
It hurts when you act too busy for me,
It hurts when you don’t hear me screaming.

It hurts when I think about what I can’t have,
It hurts when I imagine bliss but have to wait for it,
It hurts when you don’t know why I’m hurting,
It hurts when you don’t know that I’m hurting.

There is so much pain inside of me,
I need to release it,
I need your help to learn to be happy,
For I am loved by you,
But I still complain,
I still feel miserable,
Please stop hurting me,
I know you don’t mean to,
But the pain is too hard to bear,
Hold me and tell me it’s ok.

No comments: