Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A BEAUTIFUL PRAYER..

I asked GOD to take away my habit,
GOD said: No, its not for me to take away but for you to give it up.

I asked GOD to make my handicapped child whole.
GOD said: No, his spirit is whole, his body is only temporary.

I asked GOD to grant me patience,
GOD said: No, patience is a by product of tribulation, its not granted, its learned.

I asked GOD to give me happiness,
God said: No, I give you blessings, happiness is up to you.

I asked GOD to spare my pain,
GOD said: No, suffering draws you a part from worldly cares and brings you closer to me.

I asked GOD to make my spirit grow,
GOD said: No, you must grow on your own, but I will prune you to make you fruitful.

I asked GOD for all things that I might enjoy life,
GOD said: No, I will give you life, so that you may enjoy all things.

I ASKED GOD TO HELP ME LOVE OTHERS ,AS MUCH AS HE LOVES ME.
GOD SAID: Finally you got the idea! =)

No comments: