Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I Hate Being In Love.I Hate That Overwhelming Feeling Of Being Lost In Another Person,A Person Who Is Really A Stranger That You Have Invited Into Your Life.I Hate Feeling Helpless, Subservient, Wistful, And All So EmotionalWhat's So Great About Love?A Complete Stranger Comes Into ur Life And Turns Everything Upside Down.They Listen 2ur Favorite Cds,Eat ur Favorite Food, Then Sleep On ur Half Of The Bed. And They Lie!I Advocate That We Toss Out This Love Thing N Just Start Liking People.When U Like Someone,You're Still Free To Like Lots Of Other People At The Same Time. Try That With Love!You're Not Wrapped Up With Syrupy Feelings, And There's No Obligation To Continue Liking Someone Forever.U Can Lie To Someone U Like N Not Feel Guilty. They Might Resent You Now, But They'll Still Like You Later..Its Love That Gives You All The Headaches Thats Why... I hate Love

No comments: