Tuesday, October 30, 2007

~ Living With Memories ~

Maybe that is why I can’t ever go back to you. i have too many words to tell … how much you mean to me but they are just words. My actions proved the opposite. I’m forever finding love to replace the one you place in me. i was cruel. i admit that. i gave you love yet i took it away. i had to take away something beautiful because I’m selfish and care too much about myselfI can't erase you from my past i cant delete you from my mind all i can do is say goodbye i cant pretend you were never here i cant fake like it didn’t hurt when you disappeared i refuse to use a fake old grin but then again I’ll never win... I cant pretend that I don’t care i cant pretend that you are near so i guess ill just pretend to say goodbye...

♥♥ Meri Saari Yaadon Main Sirf Tumhaaray Saaye Hain..Main Nay Teray Saaray Rang Tanhaaiyoun Main Paaye Hain ♥♥

No comments: