Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Holding ur Hand I’ll Walk Through All The Scenery Valleys..All The Dungeons In The World..All The Planes That May Or May Not The Sign Of A Single Human Being...I’ll B There When U R Happy...I’ll B The Reason Of Your Happines..I’ll B By Your Side When U R Sad But Never I’ll Be A Reason For ur Sadness..I’ll Be A Shield 2 Protect U From The Cruelties Of This World..To Give U Love To Shower U With Immense Joys N All The Happiness Of This World Yes U r My Lov..Everyday That Goez By It Seemz Like I Discover Somethíng New about You To Love It'z Incredíble To Me How One Per§on Can Make Such A *BIG* Dífference In My Lífe u Touch Me In A Way No One Else Ever Haz And Gíve Me So Many Reasonz To Love You =)If i could give u 1thing in life,i would give u the ability 2c yourself through my eyes, only then would u realise how special u r 2me...

No comments: