Monday, July 30, 2007

again..!

Here I am alone again
The time just after 12 midnight
In my bedroom seated before my computer
I have done my all duties
Now what read book watch tv
Listen to music maybe a drink
Hmm none of those working tonight
My mind wont let me rest at all
My thoughts are jumbled frayed
On so many things past and present
Wishes desires needs wants all at once
Converging on me driving me crazy
My heart is telling me I am lonely
My soul is saying it needs company
My body saying touch me somebody
Yet my mind is denying them all
Trying to block them out push them away
Making sleep impossible relaxtion a no
Even just closing my eys is hard why I begin imagine
I am not alone which Leads right back where
I started aloneIn bed as I am every night that passes
Which is only a another reminder to me
Of being alone all the time in the world
Trying to surpress my fears and hurts
Hide my weakness of the soul and mind
Cover my lonliness with any activity I can
Prentending I am happy and content when
Inside I am feeling the exact opposite
I hide my tears all day along until
In the dark of night alone in my bed
They flow freely from my eyes down
My cheeks and onto my sad heart
Where they dry as the sun rises

No comments: