Sunday, July 29, 2007

~Precious Moments ~

Don`t know why but i was just lying and thinking abt some past moments...and i realized how fast my life has moved on...

it was like a flash and i feel am a grown up and now every thing seems to be full of senses and nothing kiddish in my living now...

so wanted to remember my past moments which still make me live and some past memories which embarrased me and made me cry....

this is not only with me...this is with everyone....all of us who r moving with one click....to cover this whole life in one flang and be the winners ... not waiting to see how the time passes and what beauty it has for us...

there were moments we laughed-n-cried,
We always stood by each othaz side those Many days we spent together will stay in my life foreVa n eva...N then SomeDay You will be sorry,When You're Free...Memories Will Remind You That We Are Meant To be :)

No comments: