Monday, July 09, 2007

its a new beginning


guds d evening to everybody......peyu,senko.......birdie......my dear sis[princess]....divas......of cousre kree....!!!! so guyz its tym for me to leave......my 1st step towards achieving my goals is this....i dun kno wat is gonna happ next in mah lyf......i onli kno tat guyz ur best wishes r with me....to succeed.....to be sumthing of my own in this battlefield called lyf...!!!
in d above pic 1 can c me lying on d grass with leaves around...this pic displays mine thoughts......my dreams.....i dun kno whr i'm heading towards.....but i'm dreaming sumthing....dreaming to be on d top...!!!
its indeed a new beginning in mah lyf.....!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyy hii.... im soo happi 4 u .... we all wish u best of luck n great n awesum..rockin life ahead ...

best of luck ..... tc peyu

Anonymous said...

hey bhai.......al d best
hv a blast in delhi....dont 4gt us.....kk

~biRdiE~ said...

Arrey anant bhai aapko bhule nahi the...but aapko pehle hi phone pe congratulate kar diya tha na ;)
hehe..but congo again buddy...all d vry best n keep rocking !!!