Saturday, July 07, 2007

07-07-07

well ppl wht is in with ths date .........07-07-2007.....

its it so kuhl....n my lucki no is 7...
n if we add up d 3 we get 23 thts no 5 ........yaaayy thts also my lucki no..acrdin 2 my birth..lol...
i hope d day goes awesum 2dy ...nw lets c hw it goes
n yea d new 7 wondrs gonna b announcd 2dy... so wil TAJ b in or out of d top 7...???tht is wht d world is talkin abt..
accrdin 2 astro .. 7 is d no of neptune n july month of cancer ..moon bein its planet ...
n neptune n moon ..quite interstin ... i guess last yr or my b 2005 we had london blasts ...lets c whts gonna happn 2dy ....lol..........

anywys 2dy is my grand dads bdy also.. but i cnt wish him ..lol....

so happi 7 juli 2 alll............
n hope taj mahal is included in d 7 wonders......

n u knw wht guys ... this is d ' 7th ' post of d month...hehe...lol

so...njoy ur dy 2dy ..... hve fun ..!

No comments: