Saturday, July 07, 2007

07/07/07 for me!

well today's day was weird....for one i cant breathe through my nose.....its blocked.....a.k.a a cold.........so i gotta breathe through my mouth..yay.....i've been packing all day long.....coz i've promised Sabchi tht i'll be going to watch HP4 with her and a couple of oder phraands......so i gotta finish tht.....besides tht..im going mad watching live earth..now i switch off every light in the house....whether i need it or not....even this im typing in darkness...lol...neway...more from me later.....Snko hainlo,jenko hainlo....and Birdy also....hainlo......Sabchi...tumhe bhi hainlo...and yes to Sadhu &Diva.......tht about covers it.......so 07/07/07 comes to an end....im waiting for 08/08/08......one day after Peyu's budday next year......see Peyu i remember....AND YOU THOUGHT I WONT......ha!

No comments: