Monday, September 03, 2007

My love is unsaid .. my existence is impure...

My love is unsaid My existence is impure My tears are useless And my heartache is without a cure. I bleed in the name of love I cry tears, which taste like blood My body is stained in red Pieces of my shattered heart on your grave are spread. I want to make it wholesome I hate this life of solitude and being lonesome. My trust in myself lost to deceit Your presence no more by my side Is no less than a mournful defeat. Sometimes I just look at the sky Thousands of thoughts wander by The sunsets and leaves me hollow In my eyes what stays behind is sorrow As I feel more and more incomplete And my bodily faculties are rendered weak.

I’m drawn back into the past Which gave me my sweetest memories But somehow failed to last Being with you gave me joy You were the only shoulder I found On which I could cry. This silence in me is so weird Death so many times have I neared Even today I’m sitting here beside your grave Even today for your love my heart craves. I write your name on the dust with mine My hands are still in pray, to make you mine. I do not wish to leave you and go Cause leaving you here, all I be is incomplete I got red roses for you even today Wont you not accept them even today? I know the tears that roll down from my eyes will dry with time But I want you to know that you presence not besides me Will only make my life an incomplete rhyme.

My nights are lonely, My calls are unanswered Every time I dial your number I get no answer I wish to hear your voice say ‘I love you’ But now that you are no more, What can I do? I still have my room full of your gifts Every time I try to stop thinking of you they make my mind drift They take me back in those times When you were with me and I called you mine.

No comments: